Looking back at over 200 cars, I’ve collected in the year, the following are the highlights from the first six months.
- January 2014. ’76 Chevy Chevette, Hot Wheels Flying Customs. I found this in a toy shop in Kusadasi (Turkey).
- February 2014. Jaguar E Type. Corgi. Arguably the most beautiful car in the world.
- March 2014. Maserati Indy. DeAgostini. Another strikingly beautiful car.
- April 2014. Moskvitch Pick Up. Made in USSR. A Soviet made model with its original packaging. I found this at Drybridge Market.
- May 2014. TV Series Batmobile. Hot Wheels. I liked this so much I bought two. Reminds me of Corgi Batmobile of sixties.
- June 2014. Toyota Crown. Tomica. This model had been painted by a previous owner, usually I don’t like this but in this case it looked fantastic.
I will look more at the highlights at the end of the year.