The year started relatively restrained. I managed to stay within my nominative budget of 100 lari a month for the first six months of the year. I still was able to buy a few nice models.
- January 2015. January wasn’t the greatest of months for collecting but I did find a 1:43 Scale Model of a Peugeot 404 by Del Prado.
- February 2015. I spent 40 lari on a Soviet Made Kamaz Moloko (Milk) Tanker in 1:43 scale with a tipping cab. But it was worth it.
- March 2015. Bburago 1:64 1969 Chevrolet Corvette
- April 2015. 1:32 Mercedes 450SL by Bburago
- May 2015. Corgi Ford Cortina GXL “Police” (made in Great Britain)
- June 2015. Polistil VW Porsche 914